Flyboard® Pro Series is the evolution of the Flyboard® Legend. For this new model, we propose to you a totally revisited design by our team of industrial designers. Asides from its appearance, Flyboard® Pro Series offers many new features and innovations. Among them is the « secure twist » system allowing the board to rotate on its axis from 10 to 20° with the force of the riders legs. This innovation is equipped with a return spring, allowing the rider to return to a neutral position, as well as stops to lock and limit the spin angle. Also an ultra-resistant, transparent Y pipe made with injected polycarbonate. While developing this new Flyboard®, we have placed special attention to the resistance and strengthening of parts ensuring safety. All tests and measurements of force and torque were made thanks to advanced software comparable to those used in the design of Formula 1 vehicles.
- Hydrodynamic efficiency improved by 32%
- 35% lighter than Flyboard® Legend
- Board rotating on its axis (from 10 to 20 degrees)
- Index pin to lock the spin function and adapt to the users level
- Diameter, orientation and angle of the nozzles adjustable forward or backwards to optimize the use and compatibility with the PWC power.
- Larger and more stable foot plate
- Futuristic design with a transparent hydraulic system allowing users to see the water flow
- A rotation system compatible with the entire range of Zapata Racing products
- Shoes strengthened in the front and in the back, offering an optimal protection of the foot and the ankle during Flyboard® practice.
Product includes Flyboard® Bindings custom made by Zapata Racing with attachment screws and hardware. Available in Small/Medium (US Mens 6-9/EU39-42) or Large/X-Large (US Mens 9-13/EU42-46). Please choose when ordering.
- Fully Equipped Board
- FB04044 Nozzle Rings Ø61 (2)
- FB04060 Nozzle Screws (4)
- FB04089 Y pipe O-ring (1)
- FB03C09/10 Flybord® Bindings with Screws
The Flyboard Pro Series 2015 model est compatible with the 2014 Flyboard swivel. This means if you already own a 2014 Flyboard system, you only have to buy the new board and you are ready to fly! You do not have to change anything else.