X Dubai Flyboard World Cup by Ronnymac.com
X Dubai Flyboard World Cup by Ronnymac.com, Flyboard ® picture Zapata-Racing 2775. by: Steve, STEVE , Flyboard ® Rider(s): Alberto Feldman Tricks: BACK FLIP LAYOUT Spot: X DUBAI SKYDIVE Date: 2015-12-30 04:00:01.
Hunter Verlander world champion Flyboard® 2015
16 year old American, nicknamed « The Frog » surprised the Flyboard® world by winning the title of Pro World Champion against double World Champion Suksan Tongthai and North American Champion Damone Rippy.
A freestyle competition at a top level
- For the 4th consecutive year, Zapata Racing invited the world best Flyboard® riders to fight for the World Champion title, in Dubai on 2nd, 3rd and 4th December.
- The competition counted 62 participants, selected on video, competing in Pro Rider, Ladies and Veteran categories. 42 pros rider contestants, 10 veterans and 10 ladies from over 20 countries
- This edition was a wonderful occasion for the contestants to test the limits of the new Flyboard® Pro Series and to show the complete panel of possible tricks during their freestyle battles.
- Contestants are judged by a jury of 6 professionals that give a score for each of these criteria: Technique, showmanship, diversity and energy.
- Also, this year was introduced the first Hoverboard by ZR® race.
Flyboard® in a nutshell
- In just 4 years, Flyboard® has become a recognized extreme sport that appeals to users looking to defy the laws of gravity as it allows the user to fly over 12m high or dive like a dolphin.
- Flyboard® is a deck with two nozzles pointing downwards, linked to a Jet Ski pump via a fire-type hose. The throttle is handled by the Flyboard® rider and the direction depend on the inclination of the deck.
Find out more details on the official thread on our Forum