X DUBAI FLYBOARD® WORLD CUP 2015
X DUBAI FLYBOARD® WORLD CUP 2015, Flyboard ® picture Zapata-Racing 2530. by: EMILIJAM, EMILIJA M., Flyboard ® Rider(s): Tricks: Spot: X DUBAI SKYDIVE Date: 2015-12-12 01:12:09.
Hunter Verlander world champion Flyboard® 2015
16 year old American, nicknamed « The Frog » surprised the Flyboard® world by winning the title of Pro World Champion against double World Champion Suksan Tongthai and North American Champion Damone Rippy.
A freestyle competition at a top level
- For the 4th consecutive year, Zapata Racing invited the world best Flyboard® riders to fight for the World Champion title, in Dubai on 2nd, 3rd and 4th December.
- The competition counted 62 participants, selected on video, competing in Pro Rider, Ladies and Veteran categories. 42 pros rider contestants, 10 veterans and 10 ladies from over 20 countries
- This edition was a wonderful occasion for the contestants to test the limits of the new Flyboard® Pro Series and to show the complete panel of possible tricks during their freestyle battles.
- Contestants are judged by a jury of 6 professionals that give a score for each of these criteria: Technique, showmanship, diversity and energy.
- Also, this year was introduced the first Hoverboard by ZR® race.
Flyboard® in a nutshell
- In just 4 years, Flyboard® has become a recognized extreme sport that appeals to users looking to defy the laws of gravity as it allows the user to fly over 12m high or dive like a dolphin.
- Flyboard® is a deck with two nozzles pointing downwards, linked to a Jet Ski pump via a fire-type hose. The throttle is handled by the Flyboard® rider and the direction depend on the inclination of the deck.
Find out more details on the official thread on our Forum
Looking for different spots around the world where to ride the Flyboard, Hoverboard, JetPack by Zapat-Racing ? Check the Flycaptain spots! Do you own a Flyboard rental business? Why not add your own spot today and increase your rental booking ? It's free ! Check out the rental spot Flyboard Nha Trang or Flyboard Japan Cup