Have you seen Back to the Future II, the movie with the hoverboards? Well the world just got a whole lot cooler because they have now been invented in a sense. Not as you see them in the movie, but as a cool new type of water propelled hoverboard. These new boards are great for performing awesome aerial maneuvers like flips and cork screws. These are great for anyone into any of the other X-Generation extreme sports like skateboarding, snowboarding, surfing and any other type of adrenaline pumping sport. Even divers are going to love this new invention as it can be used to glide under water.
If you are curious about knowing what Hoverboarding is, then you have come to the right place. This section is devoted in giving you a short overview of what it is about before learning its other aspects. It's highly likely that there's someone who has never seen nor heard of Hoverboarding. But if you really have no idea what Hoverboarding is, just imagine it as surfing, flying, snowboarding, wakeboarding on the water.
The Hoverboard® by Zapata Racing kit includes:
- Carbon fiber board equipped with foot straps and pads
- A propulsion system; an ‘oval’ made of
- Foundry aluminium
- 1 Hose (different types/lengths of hose available)
- A U pipe, allowing to invert the water exiting the PWC
- A fast clip interface allowing a rapid change between the Flyboard® and the PWC
If you already own a Flyboard®, the connecting hardware being similar, you can purchase individual Hoverboard® by Zapata Racing board.
- Molded board reinforced with Carbon Fiber, resistant to forces superior to 11 tons per m²
- One Oval, founded from one piece of aluminum to decrease loss of pressure and power whilst also redirecting the water in the right direction
- Change from goofy to regular mode without tools
FlyCaptain | Official Zapata Racing Hoverboard® Community