Everyone in Flyboard Family was holding their breath for few weeks to hear news about new 2015 Flyboard. Everyone kept asking what kind of changes will be made and what new innovations will be added. Zapata Racing kept their word that new Flyboard by ZR will be something spectacular and that waiting for it was not for nothing.
Today (10th May, 2015) Franky Zapata posted on Flyboard Family Official Facebook page first pictures of a new amazing Zapata Racing machine. He was as excited as everyone else waiting for it “My heart beating Like a teenagers at his first date. I’m so exited. I hope You’ll Like It”!
He couldn’t be more right as new Flyboard looks like it will give you a feeling like a first date with Flyboard when flying on it!
New innovations include:
- Board rotating on its axis (from 10 to 20 degrees)
- Index pin to lock the spin function and adapt to the users level
- Diameter, orientation and angle of the nozzles adjustable forward or backwards to optimize the use and compatibility with the PWC power.
- Larger and more stable foot plate
- Futuristic design with a transparent hydraulic system allowing users to see the water flow
- 32% higher efficiency
- 35% lighter
We hope that we will get to watch this machine flying in live at North American Flyboard Championship in Shreveport on 4 June, 2015! And first orders should start shipping on June and is available on Flycaptains online store so everyone will be able to try this futuristic machine and enjoy it for summer 2015!
Flycaptain cannot wait to try it out and see what it can do! We will post some videos of it soon!